Experts at Safari.com are pleased to recommend the best place and time for an unforgettable African safari. Every agent is attentive, caring and very professional. The aim is to tailor every visitor’s trip to their own taste and it won’t cost the client a cent more, either. Priced to suit or, in many instances, to beat, booking with lodges and operators directly, the client gets the benefit of service with a smile from travel experts with an intimate knowledge of the products, places and people visitors would experience on their trip.
Your vacation designers
It’s remarkable how much planning goes into doing absolutely nothing but watching elephants playing at a waterhole or holding your breath while a lioness stalks through the grass. You focus on making memories, we’ll take care of the details. Meet the team of travel experts who have brought over 500,000 delighted travellers to Africa.
Kruger National Park
There’s an endless list of reasons why one should visit the extraordinary Kruger National Park. Nestled in the prime location for sightings of the coveted big five and hundreds of other wildlife species, and boasting extraordinary views, unique activities and a wide variety of accommodation options, The Kruger National Park makes for a must-do adventure when visiting Africa.
The Kruger National Park is filled with experiences true to Africa, and what makes the journey that much more incredible, is the convenience of the trip. The park lays just outside the capital city of South Africa, making it easy to travel in and out, with little hassle. And, if you’re looking to extend your trip to explore the bustling cities of South Africa, you’ll be happy to know they can practically be found on the doorstep of the park.
The park is riddled in amazing accommodation options for various occasions, and people with different tastes and agendas. Extravagant lodges, romantic tented camps and affordable family-friendly self-catering cottages make up the list of options, and leave one spoiled for choice.
But, wherever you decide to call home, you’re sure to experience world-class service, unrivalled views of the park, thrilling activities and a comfortable place to rest your head in the evenings.
Take a look at our impressive list of accommodation for the Kruger National Park, and if you need further advice, get in touch with one of our friendly travel consultants.
Ngala Safari Lodge
- Whereabouts: Timbavati Game Reserve, South Africa
- Includes: Accommodation, all meals, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, laundry, safari activities, 1-hour nature walks, emergency evacuation insurance, VAT, transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
- Experiences: Big 5 game drives, bush walks, bush dining, tracking and photographic safaris
Hamiltons Tented Camp
- Whereabouts: Mluwati Concession, Kruger National Park, South Africa
- Includes: Accommodation, three meals, selected beverages (soft drinks, water, beer, selected wines & spirits), and twice daily game drives
- Experiences: Big 5 game drives, bush walks, bird watching, bush dining, African sunsets
Kruger Tailor-made Experience
- Complimentary firsthand African Safari travel advice
- Design the safari holiday that suits your unique requirements
- Full service, flights, car hire, rail tours, accommodation, transfers and expert advice at no additional cost
- Price guarantee