Important Safety Information
- Do not take FIRMAGON if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in FIRMAGON. FIRMAGON can cause serious allergic reactions. Get medical help right away if you get any of these symptoms;
- Trouble breathing or wheezing
- Severe itching
- Swelling of your face, lips, mouth, or tongue
- Women who are pregnant or may become pregnant should not take FIRMAGON. FIRMAGON can harm an unborn baby when given to a pregnant woman.
- Before receiving FIRMAGON, tell your healthcare provider about all your medical conditions, including if you have any heart problems including a condition called long QT syndrome, have problems with blood levels such as sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium, have kidney or liver problems.
- The common side effects of FIRMAGON include: hot flashes, injection site pain, redness and swelling, weight gain, increase in some liver enzymes, decreased sex drive, and erectile function problems.
Tell your healthcare provider if you have any side effects that bother you or that does not go away. These are not all the possible side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.