Get the best out of your e-bizda international directory listing
Don’t list your business as an after thought. e-bizda can generate business leads for your services and products if done well. Some planning in advance of your listing would help you.
Check out this video to learn what e-bizda is all about…
Given below are the precise steps to take full advantage of your e-bizda business listing.
Image 1: Plan in advance of your business listing on e-bizda to maximise the value of leads.
Plan ahead for your listing
1. Keep this information handy in a Word, or text file
- The Services You Offer, to Whom [Identified Audience], Where [Location]
For eg. Tutu’s offers exotic Mediterranean cuisine to discerning diners in the Bay Area, SFO. Ideally start with the pain points of the customer and then tell them how you can solve the problem for them uniquely. Follow the exact recipe for online persuasion here.
- Make a list of the Awards, Accreditations, Testimonials that you have received. Keep the reference URLs handy so that you can link to these.
- Number of years in your business, clients served, client list URL, geographies served, case studies, portfolio.
- Keep a list of FAQs for your customer.
- Keep 10 images of your establishment, or work at hand.
- Your Physical Address for Google Map directions.
- Your Opening/ Close Timings by day of the week.
- Keep your YouTube video links about your services at hand.
- Identify the right category for your listing from the Category Menu, before you start your input. Putting your listing in the wrong category only hurts rather than helps your business.
Image 2: Use FAQs to reduce the perceived risk of doing business with you. See how Pigtail Pundits does it for its business.
Image 3 from Pigtail Pundits’ page on e-bizda shows deep links to your website with formatting using H2 headlines. Links are coloured pink to differentiate it from the normal copy. No raw URLs are visible.
Image 4: Use testimonials, from identifiable clients, strategically to reinforce the credibility of your claims in the copy.
2. Format your local citation text for better readability
- Don’t copy text verbatim from your website into the editor at e-bizda.com
Remember, Google doesn’t like duplicate copy so avoid getting lazy. Try and rewrite your services differently from what you have done on your website. Keep a list of links to your site handy.
- Format your text using the online editor at e-bizda
Don’t copy text directly from Word as it skews the display format. If you need to copy text, then enable the HTML source icon in the editor and then copy your text. Format you text intelligently for better readability.
- Don’t insert raw URLs into the editor
eg https://www.e-bizda.com. Take the trouble to link the text to the hyperlink using the editor.
Image 5: You can use up to 5 images in the header. More images can be used in the body of your listing. Use the Share button to promote your listing to your social networks after the listing is approved by us.
3. Promote your Listing after it’s approved
Because of the increasing clutter on the web today, it isn’t enough just to list. You need to promote your listings too. While we at e-bizda.com will do everything to rapidly index your link, you can help too. Given below are a few things you could do to boost your listing.
- Promote your e-bizda.com listing URL on your social networks [FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, G+, Instagram, etc]
- Promote it using 5 social bookmarks [find a huge list of bookmarks here]
- Write to a few customers and ask them to rate/ review your services via the e-bizda.com links. This will boost the social signals for your brand.
Image 6: Get an objective review of your brand from the e-bizda editorial. Promote your e-bizda listing to a few of your customers for reviews. This will help boost your business credibility and get you more leads.
Follow these guidelines and get the best persuasion and links in your listing. Here’s wishing more muscle to your link building.
Related Links for getting the best value out of your e-bizda listing
- No-brainer decision for business listing: e-bizda vs other business directories
- Persuasion in Copywriting: How to sell your products and services better using it
- The Definitive Guide To Buying Directory Links For Your Website
Join of 100s of smart businesses owners, just like you, who are profiting from their e-bizda listings.
Get leads. e-bizda is an international business directory which provides Business Leads and awesome SEO Juice for your website.
Get deep links, services listing and links, map, videos, social connects, reviews and more into your listing.
Get the best out of your e-bizda international directory listing.
Subscribe to the e-bizda Newsletter
At e-bizda, we are committed to helping small businesses to get more oomph from their online marketing.
We don’t dabble in theory – we know that entrepreneurs have no stomach for it. What we do is to provide you with actionable digital marketing advice that you can use now to see results. Our topics cover persuasion and copy, search engine optimisation, conversion optimisation, pay-per-click advertising, and all things that fetch results for your business. Subscribe now.
Get SEO and Content Marketing help
If you need professional help with any of these services, do write to us. We bring more than 22 years of digital marketing expertise on the web and would love to help you with your online marketing challenges.
Leave your feedback
Tell us about your experience with directory listings, SEO, and digital marketing. Let us have your comments and feedback below.
Share this article
If you liked this article, do share it with your friends on social media.